Welcome to the TIS Laboratory
The Chair for Technology and Innovation Strategy uses methods from data science and econometrics to investigate technology and innovation strategy.
We focus on topics such as data-driven strategy, digital transformation, computational law, decision making under uncertainty, the adoption of machine learning, intellectual property, inventor mobility, the strategic use of data science and AI, competitive pressure, .
- See CV and biography for Professor Younge.
- See research for current working papers.
- See data for open source datasets.
- See software for open source tools.
- See teaching for courses at EPFL.
- See DSFM for information on our 5-day bootcamp.
- See team for information on joining the lab as a post-doc.
- See contact for other questions.
The lab publishes research in economics and management, and collaborates with scientists in variety of fields such as computer science, law, and energy. We also train students, managers, and executives in business analytics, big data, data science, and machine learning.