Welcome to the TIS Laboratory
The Chair for Technology and Innovation Strategy uses methods from data science and econometrics to investigate technology and innovation strategy. We focus on topics such as intellectual property, inventor mobility, digital transformation, the strategic use of data science and AI, competitive pressure, decision making under uncertainty, open science, and computational law.
- See the cv and biography for Professor Younge.
- See the research page for working papers.
- See the data page for open science datasets.
- See the teaching page for courses affiliated with TIS.
- See the DSFM page for information on our 5-day bootcamp.
- See the team page for information on joining the lab as a post-doc.
- See the contact page for other questions.
The lab publishes research in economics and management, and collaborates with scientists in variety of fields such as computer science, law, and energy. We also train students, managers, and executives in business analytics, big data, data science, and machine learning.