Parallel event dedicated to PV Recycling
- Date: Wednesday 29.06 (one day before SOPHIA’s Workshop)
- Location: Same location as SOPHIA’s Workshop
- Free of charge!
- Link to the registration: https://www.dke.de/de/veranstaltungen/veranstaltungs-detailseite?id=21114&type=vde%7Cvdb
SOPHIA workshop registration
The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne EPFL (Switzerland) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE (Germany) are proud to invite you to the 2022 SOPHIA-workshop ‘PV-Module Reliability’ in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
This workshop is planned as in person meeting and will feature reliability aspects of innovative PV applications in service life prediction modelling, testing and standardization as well as possibilities offered by data analytical methods to work on reliability topics.
Student participation is highly encourage, and a poster session will be organized to present current projects and work.
• Dates: 30 June – 1 July 2022
• Location: Rue de la Maladière 71 in Neuchâtel (CH-2000)
• Workshop fees:
– Regular fee: 𝟰𝟯𝟬 𝗖𝗛𝗙/𝗘𝗨𝗥
– Student fee: 𝟯𝟯𝟬 𝗖𝗛𝗙/𝗘𝗨𝗥 upon proof of enrolment in a study program
– Early bird fee (registrations before 31 May): 𝟯𝟴𝟬 𝗖𝗛𝗙/𝗘𝗨𝗥
– Early bird students fee : 𝟯𝟬𝟬 𝗖𝗛𝗙/𝗘𝗨𝗥
– Fees include two lunches and the workshop dinner on Thursday