28-30 November 2012
Goals of the Meeting
- To get an update from WLSWG and OU-SHE WP managers
- To discuss interactions with Instrument teams, OUs and IST
- To plan the next 6 months of WLSWG and OU-SHE WP activities
- To plan for study of the outcome of the ITT when annouced and requirement flowdown of the accepted telescope design
- To plan for SGS review in support for all OUs
Agenda and list of participants
Final agenda available here
List of participants is available here
From Geneva Airport to the City Center (Train Station)
- get a free bus/train ticket from the machine right before the exit and with it:
- catch a train leaving every 20 minutes to “Gare Cornavin” (13 min ride)
- or catch a bus #10 or #5 also to Cornavin (about 20 min ride)
From Geneva to the Observatoire de Sauverny
- Just use the free transportation pass you got from your hotel
- Take the train that leaves the Geneva train station at 09h03 on track 1 and that goes to Versoix
- In Versoix, a free bus will take you to the observatory. This bus will be located in front of the main exit, on the Geneva lake side of the train track.
Many hotels can be found in the train station area or between the center of the city and the airport. Note that Geneva is small and essentially any hotel will be reachable in 15-20 min of tram/bus from the train station.
Please book rooms early as hotels in Geneva are quickly full due to the many international organizations and meetings organized in the city.