The Applied Signal Processing Group (ASPG) is a team of researchers led by Dr. Jean-Marc Vesin working at the Institute of Electrical Engineering of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland. ASPG is part of the EPFL Signal Processing Laboratories (SPLabs).
Our application fields include:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG), especially in the context of atrial fibrillation
- Intracardiac eletrograms, especially in the context of atrial fibrillation
- Electro-encephalogram (EEG)
- E-health and monitoring, especially in the context of obesity and newborn care
- Cardiac signal processing involving various types of recordings, multi-modal processing, real-time processing
- Atrial fibrillation modelling