Discovery Camp is a 1-month program that enables students to meet the different actors of the sustainable innovation ecosystem, specifically corporates, NGO/International Organizations and startups, while developing their skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
In 4 practical sessions, students will meet representatives from each track and work on current cases and hands-on exercises based on innovation methodologies. Through additional skills training and networking opportunities, students are encouraged to explore opportunities for the future.
What to expect
- Grasp how sustainable innovation takes place across the different actors (NGO, Corporates, Startups) in the ecosystem, understanding their role, activities and mindset
- Have a clear understanding of what entrepreneurial thinking means & get insights in innovation methodologies
- Assess your skills and recognize your potential
A certificate of participation will be awarded at the end of the program
Practical sessions dates
5-7pm on Wednesday, practical in-person session
- 10 November : “Mindset” by EPFL Tech4Impact
- 17 November : “Empathise” by International Trade Centre
- 24 November : “Explore” by Bühler
- 01 December : “Execute” by SmartHelio
The program is open to all EPFL and UNIL Bachelor, Master or PhD student. Registrations are currently closed for this edition, sign-up below to stay informed about the next edition.
This program is part of the EPFL Changemakers journey and powered by EPFL Tech4Impact in the Vice-Presidency for Innovation.