A dedicated team that accompanies you throughout your journey with the industry
The EPFL Corporate Relations team is responsible for supporting and guiding researchers in their desire to collaborate with industry, and we would be delighted to help you address the latest challenges in the industry, establish links with key players, target company intentions and manage your partnerships. We accompany you throughout your tailor-made trip with companies.
- Maximize the impact of your research
- We can help you connect with relevant industrial partners to learn about the latest challenges they face and maximize the impact of your research.
- Get the most out of your industrial meetings
- We take the lead in prospecting new industrial partners, introducing them to the EPFL ecosystem and relevant competences, guiding them through the possible collaboration agreements to identify the most suitable ones. Additionally we provide support in meeting your industrial prospects, clarify their interests and priorities so that you can engage only when it is relevant for you.
- Ensure long term industrial relationships
- Our team is available to help you manage your partnerships so you can focus on the more strategic interactions.
Resources and services for reseachers
Do you want to know more about collaboration opportunities? Do not hesitate to contact us, we would be delighted to meet you.
Dr Robert Giezendanner-Thoben
Head of Business Development
Vice Presidency for Innovation (VPI)
Large Enterprise Unit
EPFL Innovation Park