A dedicated team that accompanies you throughout your journey to EPFL
The EPFL Corporate Relations team is responsible for supporting and guiding large companies in their collaboration with EPFL.
We are a team of 10 people with engineering backgrounds in various fields and extensive industry experience.
Our services range from facilitating research collaborations to networking and branding opportunities, as well as access to EPFL talent and start-ups and sharing all our continuing education options with you. You choose the services that suit you and we will accompany you throughout your trip to EPFL.
Our personalised, tailor-made offering
- Save time and increase your competitive edge
- Navigating through the EPFL ecosystem is inspiring but complex. We will scout and put you in touch with the right EPFL center of competence or laboratory, help you have access to state of the art research, and if requested connect you with funding facilitators.
- Be stimulated by our ecosystem and seize opportunities
- By joining EPFL events you can be part of a vibrant ecosystem in which start-ups, SMEs, large enterprises, students and researchers mix naturally. You can also learn about cutting-edge technology and how to integrate it into your daily business.
- Ensure success
- No matter what your interests or goals are, we accompany you throughout your entire collaboration journey with personalized follow-ups.
Would you like to know more about collaboration opportunities? Do not hesitate to contact us, we would be delighted to meet you.
Dr. Robert Giezendanner-Thoben
Head of Business Development
Vice Presidency for Innovation (VPI)
Large Enterprises Unit
EPFL Innovation Park