Advice includes generic training, ie entrepreneurship, innovation or technology transfer classes as well as more specific and targeted support such as coaching and mentoring.
Non academic program given at the Innovation Park:
- venturelab started 2004 as a national startup training program, and has since then conducted 202 entrepreneurship events with more than 23‘000 participants from Swiss universities and organized 3‘225 workshop modules to train innovative startup projects.
- InnoSuisse Courses offering three types of courses best tailored to your needs. Learn the basics and startup tools, Jumpstart your venture, Grow your venture.
Both are free of charges.
Extraordinary academic courses at EPFL:
- The Mintt program provides EPFL PhD students with an accelerated training in invention management, assessment of the potential, intellectual property rights elaboration, license negotiation, start-up option evaluation and experience sharing in the fields of academic results industrialization and sales. It is organised by the EPFL Tech Transfer Office.
In addition EPFL offers a large number of courses to its students about innovation and entrepreneurship as part of their curriculum.
Coaching and Mentoring
Different type of coaching & mentoring can be found on campus:
- General coaching at the EPFL innovation park
- Specific to intellectual property, patents & copyrights, the EPFL Technology Transfer Office can guide you. Here is their startup guideline
- Alumni Mentoring network
Different type of coaching & mentoring can be found off campus, such as: