Even if you do not yet have a thesis director, please provide us with the information. As soon as you are in contact with a future thesis director who is willing to employ you as a doctoral student, please inform us of their name.
A disability or chronic medical condition often involves long-term planning. This is why we need your complete application before the final deadlines:
If you are following courses at PhD level, please inform us as soon as possible.
If you are following courses at master level, please follow the following deadlines.
Support measures for:
- Course and MID-TERM autumn semester 2017: 21.09.2018
- Course and exam session January/February 2018: 13.11.2018
- Course and MID-TERM spring semester 2018: 22.02.2019
- Course and exam session June/July 2018: 16.04.2019
Support measures for:
- Course and MID-TERM autumn semester 2019: 20.09.2019
- Course and exam session January/February 2020: 12.11.2019
- Course and MID-TERM spring semester 2020: 21.02.2020
- Course and exam session June/July 2020: 14.04.2020
Documents to provide
- Complete this application
- Submit medical documents. Please see the detailed information on this page.
- Include any reports and decisions from educational institutions previously attended.
- If you do not have a thesis director or a potential thesis director willing to employ you at the time of your application for special study support measures, please communicate their name(s) as soon as you know them.
Documents must be sent in English or in one of the official Swiss languages (French, German, Italian)
Address to submit the application
The signed application for support measures and all documents should be submitted by email to [email protected]
Support measures involving costs may incur a charge. It is your responsibility to seek reimbursement from the AI or other relevant authorities for non Swiss citizens.
Once the arrangement is confirmed, it is your responsibility to contact the teachers in order to organise the tests (during the semester and in the exam session) and the workplace.
For any questions, please write an email to [email protected]