Cantonal grants

These grants are for Swiss or foreign students whose parents are living in Switzerland. Grant offices function differently from one canton to another.

Students should apply as early as possible to the canton of their parents’ or legal representative’s tax domicile.

Please find on this webpage all the addresses of cantonal grant offices.