The management of revisions is a WordPress functionality that allows you to revert to an older version of a page or post that has been modified.
Revisions only work with pages or posts that have been published.
Displaying the revisions
There are 2 ways of doing this:
- In the Publish box, click on the Browse link next to Revisions.
- Display the options Document
- Click on revisions
- Choose a version to revert to
- Click on the buttons Previous and/or Next
- Click and drag the cursor on the horizontal bar at the top
Restoring a version
- After having chosen a version to revert to (make sure it is the one on the left), click on the Restore this version button.
Return to editor
- When you are done with looking at older versions, click the Return to editor button to get back to editing