You rented your housing and your tenant should arrive soon. We guide you below for the next steps:
- Entry inspection and inventory
- Set a date and time convenient to both parties.
- Go through the accommodation with the tenant to meet the existing defects and validate the inventory. These documents must be signed and dated by both parties in duplicate.
- If necessary, re-explain the house rules.
- Make complete and sign the form of arrival to the commune (form available from the housing commune in question). Every tenant must register with the municipality with the official residence address where he/she lives. It is also possible to fill in a “certificate of landlord” to complete and sign yourself to confirm that the person leaves at your address if no contract was established.