Bike to Work
In 2021, despite the health situation, 492 participants at EPFL travelled 131’788 kilometers and this allowed to avoid the emission of 18’977 kg of CO2.
To close the 17th edition of this challenge which took place in May and June, a bubble soccer tournament was organized. Pictures of the event can be found here.
See you next year!
In May and June: keep cycling!
- Goal: cycle to the campus as often as possible
- One team member can commute to EPFL on foot or rollerskates
- Electric bikes are, of course, allowed!
- You can use public transport for part of the trip
Enter your results online or on the app
- Enter the days of cycling and the kilometers traveled in the online calendar
- Deadline for registering the results: July 4, 2021
Take part in the draw
- Take part in the national draw and win prizes worth a total of more than CHF 120,000.-
- Celebrate your success with EPFL virtual events. Attractive prizes and some surprises await you!