Please note that it is possible, at the end of your Bachelor or Master degree, to highlight your associative experience, your participation in a Faculty Council or the School Assembly by a mention in your diploma supplement.
Compliant association experiences, sent within the deadline, will appear on the diploma supplement corresponding to the cycle in which they were carried out.
It is possible for students, under certain conditions, to have their EPFL aknowledged association activities highlighted in their diploma supplement.
The acceptance criteria for a mention in the diploma supplement depend on the following :
- The candidate is/was a member of the central committee of an EPFL recognized association or a commission of AGEPoly for at least a one-year mandate
- The degree of accountability
- The added-value of his/her work in the association
Student affairs will evaluate all applications and reach a decision about every request.
Application must include two documents :
1. Personal application form with the following information :
- Position in the association, period of activity
- Role in the different projects and activities
- Striking facts, accomplishments (if possible, provide some figures)
The application form has to be signed by two members of the steering committee who, by doing so, will validate the content. For AGEPoly’s commissions, it has to be signed by two members of the steering committee.
2. Short argument (two pages maximum) describing :
- association impact on the campus life/EPFL image
- completed and current projects
- student implication in the association’s life
Applications must be sent electronically to [email protected] or to EPFL AVP SAO – CE 1631 – Station 1 – 1015 Lausanne
Bachelor – deadline for submission : – June 1st, 2023
Master – deadline for submission : at the latest two weeks before the submission of the Master’s Project (please specifiy the date on the application form)
If you have been a member of a Faculty Council or within the School Assembly, please send us an email to [email protected] mentioning the following elements:
- your name
- your first name
- your sciper number
- the name of the Faculty in which you were active within its Council or the mention “School Assembly”
- the period of your mandate
Please send your request by e-mail until : – June 1, 2023