Using Mobility CarSharing

Applying for a Mobility card (associations only)

The EPFL has an agreement with Mobility CarSharing and enjoys special terms.

To make the most of these preferential rates, each association may apply to have its own Mobility card.

In certain cases the Educational Affairs (DAF) may cover the costs of issuing the Mobility card. However, transport costs must be borne by the association.

Mobility card applications should be sent to [email protected]

Further information about Mobility CarSharing

When booking online, please specify the name of your association.


Using Mobility vehicles (associations only)

Associations who have not yet obtained their own Mobility card may use cards provided by the Board of Education, subject to certain conditions.

Applications should be submitted by sending the relevant form to [email protected].