Bike to Work
Bike to Work is a team challenge that encourages students and staff members to cycle to campus during the months of May and June.
In spring 2020, another challenge will be organised!
Put your team together and take part in Bike to Work by cycling to work during the months of May and June. Events will be organized during the challenge with many prizes to be won!
In 2019, 669 EPFL participants cycled 200,148 kilometers, preventing the emission of 28,801 kg of CO2. A fifthteenth edition that broke all records!
In May and June: keep cycling!
- Goal: cycle to the campus at least every other day
- One team member can commute to EPFL on foot or rollerskates
- Electric bikes are, of course, allowed!
- You can use public transport for part of the trip
Enter your results online or on the app
- Enter the days of cycling and the kilometers traveled in the online calendar
- Deadline for registering the results: TBA 2020
Take part in the draw
- Take part in the national draw and win prizes worth a total of more than CHF 120,000.-
- Celebrate your success at the end of June at the Dorigny Sports Center: attractive prizes, activities and many surprises await you!