100 annual Donkey Republic passes (valid in Neuchâtel and on all the Donkey Republic networks around the world) are made available to Microcity staff members. To get one, go to the Microcity secretariat. The coupon you will receive also provides many additional benefits.
- Install the iOS or Android Donkey Republic app. On the “Profile” tab, create your account using your EPFL e-mail address.
Booking your bike
When a bike is available, it is displayed on the map. Click on it and follow the procedure. Rental is free for 12 hours at the most.
Unlocking the bike
When you are close to the bike you rented, click on your rental, then on “Unlock”. The lock opens automatically after 5 seconds. The location service and your Bluetooth connection must be on.
Locking and unlocking
Push down the lock handle when you take a break, then click on “Unlock” in the app when you’re ready to go.
Returning the bike to the pickup location
Before your rental period ends, simply take your bike back to its pickup location.
Ending your rental
Lock your bike and end your rental by first clicking on “Return”, then on “End Rental”. That’s it!
- The annual pass gives you access to the bikes from the Neuchâtelroule Port station
- The annual pass entitles you to reduced admission to the MEN, the MAHN, the Museum of Natural History, the Laténium and the Dürrenmatt Center
- The annual pass gives you the chance to win tickets to festivals (Corn’Rock, Festi’Neuch, NIFFF, WAJ, Auvernier Jazz)
- The annual pass gives you the chance to win theater tickets (Passage and CCN-Pommier)
- The annual pass gives you the chance to win tickets to the Case à Chocs
- The annual pass serves as a half-fare card onboard the Navigation boats