The Bike Center is the heart of EPFL’s cycling movement: a point of sale for new and second-hand bikes, cycling gear at reduced prices, as well as repairs at cost.
To complement the services offered to cyclists, a wash station and two self-repair stations in open access are also available (west side).
The Bike Center welcomes you at Avenue Piccard. The building results from the “Sustainable is beautiful” student project, organized by the Laboratory of Architecture and Sustainable Technologies (LAST), with the support of the Real Estate and Infrastructures Department (DII), EPFL Sustainable Campus, the EPFL Student Foundation (FEE) and SIA Vaud.
Second-hand bikes with light kit and lock (students CHF 130.-, staff CHF 200.-)
- New bikes with light kit and lock (variable prices)
- Helmets, locks, light kits, Trackyv chips, shoes, etc.
- Free reflective vests, armbands and bells
- Repairs at supply cost (see below)
- Repurchasing of second-hand bikes
- Self-service wash and repair stations (west side)
- Next courses: TBA autumn 2019
- Content: changing and repairing inner tubes, changing brake blocks, adjusting gears and brakes, general maintenance
- 12 participants max.
5% discount on the purchase of a new bike or electric bike and 10% discount on all bike accessories. These offers cannot be cumulated with other offers.
20% discount on the Bianchi range of bikes (road, mtb, city, e-bike) through the Bike Center. Contact: Mr. Jacques Simonin, tel. 079 371 36 55
10% discount on all products for EPFL members.
Mr. Jacques Simonin: 079 371 36 55