The Lausanne City offers activities during the school holidays.
In many communes, there is a PASSEPORT-VACANCES for youngsters. Children of school age thereby have the opportunity of participating a multitude of activities which usually take place in a day.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of holiday activities by the day/half day.
- Daily holiday activities in St-Sulpice offered by Ecoline;
- Chavannes-près-Renens (Métro Crochy), offered by the Circus School Kids Up;
- Ecublens, offered by the Circus School Shanju;
- Daily activities and holiday camps organised by ProNatura;
- Holiday activites by “Les graines de Curieux” in Ecublens;
- “Discovering horses” holiday workshops for children aged 6 to 10 years old, Cery Farm;
- English camps offered by the Key English School in Geneva, Vaud and Valais;
- Bricks 4 Kidz® holiday activities are an educational and fun way for children to spend their school break with the LEGO® bricks; in St-Sulpice;
- Camps and daily activities offered by MJSR Camps organised by AJN in Nyon